* "I intend to be calm, but I just explode, and then feel so guilty."
* "I don't want to yell at them, but in the moment, it feels like the only thing that will get their attention."
* "I tell my kids to talk nicely to each other, but then I find myself yelling at them!"
* "How can I stay positive and calm when they are screaming at me or hitting each other?!?"
* "I've read articles on positive discipline, and I want to be that parent, but I just don't know how to make it work for me and my family."
* "I'm so drained. Sometimes I just want to run away from it all."
If so, join me for this interactive online workshop that combines self-awareness and emotional regulation skills with the techniques of positive parenting.
Your children learn how to handle their emotions, communicate their needs, resolve conflict, and love themselves by watching you. In order for you to be able to effectively teach your children these important life skills, you need to be able to do them for yourself. The good news is, learning these skills is fairly easy! Once you learn them and begin applying them, they become second nature, which makes it easier for you to teach them to your children.
In the Greatest Gift, I will walk you through the process of self-awareness and skill building, so that you will:
* be less reactive
* know how to tolerate uncomfortable emotions like anger, sadness, and hurt
* be able to identify what those uncomfortable emotions are trying to tell you
* know how to confidently communicate your needs
* feel comfortable getting your needs met without the guilt
In our bonus session at the end, you will discover how to help your children apply all that you learned to their lives. Because you will have done it for yourself, you will be able to coach them to better emotional health. That, my friend, is a gift that keeps on giving.